Canon G570 driver download. Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and macOS 14.0-10.12. Latest software to install your equipment.
- Core functions: Print, Wi-Fi, set up, maintenance, customize.
- Type: Software installer.
There is no need to install a driver, instead please use Apple AirPrint
- Step 1: Make sure that your Canon printer is powered on and connected to the same wireless network as your Mac device.
- Step 2: Open the “System Preferences” by clicking on its icon or selecting it from the Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Step 3: Access the “Printers & Scanners” section.
- Step 4: Click on the “+” symbol.
- Step 5: Choose the AirPrint compatible printer you want to add from the list and click “Add”.
- Step 6: The selected printer will now be added to your printer list.
About the files
- Version: 1.01.
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Language: Global language support.
- Release date: February 2023.
- Description: This file will download and install the driver required to set up and utilize your product. Once the installation is finished, you can further enhance the product’s functionality by installing additional software.
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 32 and 64-bit.
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019 (x64)
- Windows Server 2016 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- 14.0 Sonoma.
- 13.0 Ventura.
- 12.0 Monterey.
- 11.0 Big Sur.
- 10.15 Catalina.
- 10.14 Mojave.
- 10.13 High Sierra.
- 10.12 Sierra
Additional device information
- Identification: Canon PIXMA G570.
- Category: Colour Inkjet.