Canon MAXIFY GX6020 driver download. Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & macOS 11.0 – 10.12. Latest software to install your equipment.
- Functions: Print, scan, copy, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, set up, maintenance, customize.
- Type: Software installer.
|Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
Print from your Mac device using Apple AirPrint, works over WiFi, Bluetooth or Ethernet, no drivers needed.
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Language: Multiple languages.
- Release date: July 2023.
- Description: By downloading and running this file, you will get the driver that is required to connect and use your device. After that, you will have the option to install software that can improve the device’s performance.
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 32 and 64-bit.
- 14 Sonoma.
- 13 Ventura.
- 12 Monterey.
- 11 Big Sur.
- 10.15 Catalina.
- 10.14 Mojave.
- 10.13 High Sierra.
- 10.12 Sierra
How to download and install the software
Before you start, make sure your PC is connected to the Internet. Then, follow these steps:
- Click on the download link and choose a location to save the file on your computer. You can check your computer settings to see where the file is stored.
- Open the downloaded .exe file by double-clicking on it. The file will unzip and the Setup screen will appear.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the software and configure the necessary settings.
- Name: Canon MAXIFY GX6020.
- Category: Multifunction Inkjet.