HP OfficeJet 5222 driver free download. Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP & macOS 13.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11 – 10.9. Latest software to install your equipment.
- Software features: Print, scan, copy, fax, Wi-Fi, set up, maintenance, customize.
- Type: Software installer.
Windows 32 / 64 bits – Wireless & USB installation
|HP Easy Start||Download|
- HP Easy Start: Easier to use if you are installing the equipment for the first time.
- HP Smart: It is convenient to use this option when the equipment has already been connected to the network.
Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 – USB installation
|Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
Apple Mac – Wireless & USB installation
|Printer and scanner drivers(1)(2)(3)||Install|
(1) You may be asked to use a Microsoft account, this is an optional step, you could skip it, use an existing one or create a new one.
(2) If you are using a VPN, please disconnect it before downloading.
(3) If you prefer, you can also use AirPrint.
Windows – Wireless driver (HP Easy Start):
- Version: v15.1.15
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Language: Multiple languages.
- Release date: November 2022.
- Description: Provides guided setup and drivers for your HP printer.
Windows – USB:
- Version: V44.9.2759
- Size: 152.2 MB
- Language: Multi-language (International).
- Release date: December 2021.
- Description: The full solution software includes everything you need to install and use your HP printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software.
- Windows 11.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32 and 64 bits.
- 13.x Ventura.
- 12.x Monterey.
- 11.x Big Sur.
- 10.15 Catalina.
- 10.14 Mojave.
- 10.13 High Sierra.
- 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X:
- 10.11 El Capitan.
- 10.10 Yosemite.
- 10.9 Mavericks.
- Name: HP OfficeJet 5222.
- Type: Multifunction with Fax.
Windows – HP Easy Start
- Improved user experience.
- Performance Optimizations.
- Added support for newest printer models.
Windows – USB
Updated end user license agreement and data collection statement.
- Changed “borderless printing” default from “On” to “Off” for “Hagaki” media size printing.