Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.fulldrivers.com, hereinafter, fulldrivers.com.
We offer a free public service with the intention of making it easier for you to find and install the drivers for your devices without many complications.
Overview and Key Terms
Fulldrivers.com and its responsible parties are committed to protecting your personal data when you use any of the fulldrivers.com services.
In order to be able to offer you the full fulldrivers.com services, we are often required to request certain personal data from you.
Our content contains links to pages owned and operated by third parties. Fulldrivers.com is not responsible for the content of external websites; Its use will therefore be your responsibility.
Collection and Purpose of Personal Data
In general, we collect necessary data to provide and improve our services.
The data we collect usually includes:
- IP address (Internet Protocol address), which allows us to identify network devices, such as a computer or smartphone, connecting to fulldrivers.com servers. We use analysis programs and cookies to record IP addresses. With this data, we can take measures to improve website security, store user preferences and sessions, analyze statistics to enhance user experience, or improve our services.
- Data related to the software used by users when visiting the website, such as operating system, web browser, screen resolution, etc. This allows us to make technical and commercial decisions for the operation and improvement of our services.
- Geolocation data, although we do not intend to know your exact location, we are interested in knowing your relative location, such as the country, city, or region from where you visit us. This allows us to evaluate our services and ensure that we make appropriate decisions for our audiences. It enables us to monitor and adjust technical aspects, content, monetization, etc.
- User preferences, through cookies, we can store data that allows us to remember user preferences, such as preferred language, login status. They also enable us to track user activity on fulldrivers.com and personalize content. More information can be found in the “Cookies” section.
- If you use the comment function or fill out any form, we may collect your name, email address, and technical data mentioned above.
- Registration and login records, although fulldrivers.com is not intended for general public registration, if by any chance a user manages to register, we will record their login data such as their name, email address, data mentioned in points 1 to 3, user preferences, among others.
The data mentioned in the first three points are processed automatically through our own software or third-party software. The data corresponding to the fourth point is stored on our servers or third-party service providers, with the user voluntarily providing such information. Additionally, the data mentioned in points 1 to 3 may also be collected.
In order to process the collected data, we may need to use third-party services. Therefore, please visit the links to the privacy policies of the third parties indicated later in this document.
Web cookies are small text files that are stored in a user’s web browser when they visit a website. Cookies are used to store information about the user’s visit, such as preferred language, website settings, or items added to the shopping cart.
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Remembering user preferences: Cookies are used to remember user preferences, such as preferred language or website settings. This can help improve the user experience when visiting a website.
- Customizing website content: Cookies are used to personalize website content for each user. This can include displaying relevant ads or providing product recommendations.
- Tracking user behavior: Cookies can be used to track user behavior on a website. This can help website owners understand how users use their websites and improve their experience.
There are different types of cookies, including:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are stored only during the user’s browser session. They are automatically deleted when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s browser for a specified period of time. They can be used to remember user preferences or track user behavior over an extended period.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are set by a domain different from the website being visited. They are often used to track user behavior across multiple websites.
Users can control cookies in their web browsers. Most web browsers allow users to accept or reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. Users can also choose to delete existing cookies.
f you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from external websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Links to other websites
Fulldrivers.com contains links to external sites. These sites are beyond our control and therefore are not our responsibility. When the user visits them, they do so at their own risk and according to the agreements and service policies of the external sites.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. If you leave a comment, or fill out a form, our email providers may receive a copy.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Additionally, in our analytics services, we may store data for up to four years, especially the types of data indicated in points 1 to 3 of the “What personal data we collect and why we collect it” section.
Your Data Rights: Empowering You to Control Your Personal Information
Account holders or commenters on this site have the right to request an exported file of their personal data held by us, including any information provided directly to us. Additionally, users can request the erasure of any personal data we hold about them. This does not extend to data we are legally obligated to retain for administrative, legal, or security reasons.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
During backups of fulldrivers.com, these files may be sent to the servers of our service providers.
This site participates in a network of sites that employs distributed brute force attack protection measures. To facilitate this safeguard, the IP addresses of visitors attempting to log in are shared with a security service provider.
- Amazon AWS.
- Google Analytics.
Terms of Service (TOS)
These Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as “TOS”) govern the use of the fulldrivers.com website (hereinafter referred to as “fulldrivers.com“). By using fulldrivers.com, you agree to these TOS. If you do not agree with any of the conditions set forth in these TOS, you should not use fulldrivers.com.
Use of the website
The content of this website is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute professional or legal advice. You are responsible for using this website appropriately and you shall not use it for illegal or unauthorized purposes.
All intellectual property rights related to the content and materials of fulldrivers.com are owned by us or our licensors.
Additionally, the software, logos, names, and trademarks are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, publish, or reverse engineer any content or software from fulldrivers.com without the prior written permission of the respective owners.
You are not granted any intellectual property rights by using this website, except as expressly permitted by law.
Links to External Sites
Fulldrivers.com may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the content or privacy policies of these sites and we assume no responsibility for them. By clicking on these links, you do so at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use this website. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs, or information.
- You understand that no content provided, linked, or embedded in fulldrivers.com constitutes professional advice, and all information is purely for reference purposes.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of data, or damage to reputation, arising from the use or inability to use fulldrivers.com, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content presented on fulldrivers.com. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, you understand that the content may contain errors, omissions, or may become outdated, and therefore we are released from any liability in this regard.
- We do not guarantee that fulldrivers.com will be available uninterrupted, secure, or free of errors. We reserve the right to interrupt, suspend, or modify the website at any time without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for the acts, conduct, or statements of third parties, including users or advertisers of fulldrivers.com. We assume no responsibility for any user-generated content or any damages caused by interactions with other users.
- Any material downloaded or obtained through the use of fulldrivers.com is done at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or any other consequences that may result from such activities.
We reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon their publication on this website. We recommend that you regularly review these terms to stay informed of any changes.
Content and Conduct
You are responsible for all the content and conduct that you submit or engage in on the site. You must not submit or engage in content or conduct that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable.